Dental Decks vs Dental Board Buster

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

chromosome21

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me which one is better for NBDEs? and Why? which one has more information?

Dental Decks or the Dental Board Buster

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

BB is the Decks, often verbatim, but with the fat trimmed out and in book form. The Decks will have more info, but if you're looking for something more concise, you might want to check out BB. (Actually if you're talking about part I, I'll sell you mine if you're interested.)

BB is the Decks, often verbatim, but with the fat trimmed out and in book form. The Decks will have more info, but if you're looking for something more concise, you might want to check out BB. (Actually if you're talking about part I, I'll sell you mine if you're interested.)

Actually my school is going to provide us the material. Since we have attended a seminar, we are allowed to pick one of the two, and I wanted to pick the one with more information. I am better at reading a book than flipping cards, but if the book has less info on it, I would have to re-think.

If you were me, what would you have picked? Which one has more diagrams, etc?

Thanks

There's not a ton of diagrams in either, but I recall the decks having more. I used BB as an overview, and since I was able to use someone's decks for free during the last two weeks before the exam, I used that to fine-tune my weak areas. If I had to do it over again, I'd probably just jump right into the decks and leave it at that.