SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Dental Decks

Discussion in 'Dental' started by nug, Jul 15, 2002.

1. nug

nug Member 10+ Year Member

Jun 16, 2002
    Do they change from year to year? I would assume that they wouldn't , but I don't know. If I bought them now, would I be able to use them on NBDE I two years from now. Not that I'd study them now, I just want to see what they look like. Where do you buy them? Anybody who just took their boards today want to sell me theirs at discount?
    Thanks

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. gryffindor

gryffindor Dentist 10+ Year Member

Feb 2, 2002
    You can buy them at www.dentaldecks.com - they cost in the low $200 range. They change every few years. The last new edition for part I was introduced in January 2001. The edition before that was in 1998, I believe.

4. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper 10+ Year Member

the new edition will come out in 2004! I contacted the Dental Deck people and that's what they told me!

so the editions were, are, or will be:

As far as differences...every year there are mis-prints in the editions and the Dental Deck people try to correct them. I'd assume the 2004 edition will have the corrected info on them that was incorrect in the 2001 edition. Whether will they add more flashcards or more info to each edition, that I have no clue!

:cool: