Dental Deks 07(New format) for sale

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bpositive

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi..
I have a new dental decks-part 1 2007..cards are just used for 2 months. no highlights no underlines.
-I also have Kaplan NDBE part 1 Copies.
-Pilot paper which is the way the new exam is.
-Some old question papers from ADA
I bought just the decks for 220$ from ADA.
I am ready to sell everything mentioned here for 200$..which is a complete material for PArt 1 that I used and got good score. I am starting school from this July.
I am in Bay area. everything ready for immediate pick up.
Anyone interested,PLease PM me.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi..
I have a new dental decks-part 1 2007..cards are just used for 2 months. no highlights no underlines.
I am ready to sell everything mentioned here for 200$..which is a complete material for PArt 1 that I used and got good score. I am starting school from this July.

Hi,
I would like to purchase NBDE part 1 marterials from you along with other materials asap. Please detail me the price and the detail list of the materials which you have and the mode of shipment as i live in india. Pl PM at [email protected]

Hi..

hi im interested about dental deck and old exams i wanna know the priz of those if u have it now
plz email me [email protected]

Members don't see this ad :)
hi ineed dental decks and pilot papersonly .plz let me know the cost. thank u
Hi..

is the material still available if yes plz quote me the price at - [email protected] asap ,im in india so let me know the price with shipment
thanks