Dental Diaries!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GQPosterchild

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
OK Gang, we're setting up a diary section for dental students now, similar to what exists for medical school. If you're interested in writing, send me an email ([email protected]). We expect writers to post several entries a week and be honest about their experiences.

Current writers have found it a wonderful experience to document thei journey through school. If this sounds like something you want to do, drop me a line!

Members don't see this ad.

My diary. . .

6/2/02 Studied for the DAT today. Wondered how soon is too soon to bug professors about the letters of rec that they promised.

6/3/02 Studied for the DAT today. Getting really frustrated. Yelled at roommates for leaving expired milk in fridge. I think it was displaced anger.

6/4/02 Studied for the DAT today. Donated blood. Mad at myself for not bringing DAT materials to blood collection center.

6/5/02 Feeling a bit anemic. Studied for DAT. Wonder how long it will take schools to get transcrips to AADSAS.

6/6/02 Studied for DAT. Thought of ways to hit Dad up for 600$ in application fees.

Seriously, the diaries would be a great resource. . .Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Members don't see this ad :)
GQ - SO excited about the dental diaries! Bring 'em on!

I third it! Lets see 'em!