Dental in Manipal...confused

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

craft

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi....i am planning on applying to the BDS program at manipal university, for the July 2009 semester and im a little anxious..and confused...can anyone tell me about the students there? like are there mostly indian national students there or are there a lot of NRI students in the BDS program too?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
some 4 years back there are not many NRI'S. Recently...they have new buildings in Mangalore.I guess there might be more NRI'S. In Manipal campus you find more NRI'S than Mangalore campus.

Hi....i am planning on applying to the BDS program at manipal university, for the July 2009 semester and im a little anxious..and confused...can anyone tell me about the students there? like are there mostly indian national students there or are there a lot of NRI students in the BDS program too?

Manipal is a fine school. It has a combo of both Indian and NRI students.

My sincere advice is if you intend to practice in North America stay and study in North America. Yes it seems to take longer but its worth it.

Members don't see this ad :)
i graduated from manglore campus, facilities are awesome, standard is as good as here. 100 student intake per class mostly 50 indians 50 NRI. so don worry go ahead.
u can look any school who take international graduates and u will find manipal university graduates.
all the best

I going to get into MCODS,Mangalore campus this year as a foreign student then wonder anyone who going to get in there this year, let me share lots of thing even also we can help each other while we studying in there either~^^