dental instruments for sale- curing light, dental surveyor, whipmix articulator

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dimple

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Kerr Optilux 501 curing light

This light is 2 years old and in mint condition.
It includes
1. The curing unit,
2. Two curing tips
3. Wall mounting kit
4. Carry case
5. Instruction manual.
I am asking $495+shipping OBO. This curing light retails for $1400+ dollars for a new one. Please email me interested. I live in the bay area in California and will be happy to show the unit before purchase.

Whip Mix articulator Model 4640.
The articulator is 2 years and in very good condition. This articulator retails for $642 for a new one. It comes with its own carry case and extra mounting base.
I am asking $395 + shipping OBO. Please email me if interested. I live in the bay area in California and will be happy to show the unit before purchase.

Ney Surveyor

The unit is 2 years old and in good working condition.
It includes;
1. Survey base
2. Survey table
3. Surveying tools: 3 undercut guage, wax trimmer, analyzing rod, carbon markers, carbon marker sheath
4. Undercut wax
5. Instruction manual

I am asking $95+ shipping OBO. This retails for $400+ dollars for a new one. Please email me if interested. I live in the bay area in California and will be happy to show the unit before purchase.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm looking for curing light and I'm in bay area too. Please send me private message with details.

sorry all three pieces of equipment are sold. I do have hand insturments and several other dental instuments. if you are interested please reply
thank you

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have low speed handpiece? BTW, where from you bought the curing light?

sorry all three pieces of equipment are sold. I do have hand insturments and several other dental instuments. if you are interested please reply
thank you

Hi Dimple,

Do you have Chisel, Hatchet, GMT (M & D) & wax knife? Please let me know.
What else do you have? I am also looking for manikin.
My contact # 847-942-4189

Thanks
shdentist

I do have
hatchets
condensers
amalgam carrier
mouth mirror
GMT
toffelmire matrix holder
scirrors
acorn burnisher
hollenbeck carver
amalgam carver
periodontal probe
nabers probe
explorer
let me know if you are still interested
thanks

i am interest in the surveyor. i would be willing to offer $75 + reasonable shipping.

larry mcalughlin

419.824.2171. ask for christie

Kerr Optilux 501 curing light

This light is 2 years old and in mint condition.
It includes
1. The curing unit,
2. Two curing tips
3. Wall mounting kit
4. Carry case
5. Instruction manual.
I am asking $495+shipping OBO. This curing light retails for $1400+ dollars for a new one. Please email me interested. I live in the bay area in California and will be happy to show the unit before purchase.

Whip Mix articulator Model 4640.
The articulator is 2 years and in very good condition. This articulator retails for $642 for a new one. It comes with its own carry case and extra mounting base.
I am asking $395 + shipping OBO. Please email me if interested. I live in the bay area in California and will be happy to show the unit before purchase.

Ney Surveyor

The unit is 2 years old and in good working condition.
It includes;
1. Survey base
2. Survey table
3. Surveying tools: 3 undercut guage, wax trimmer, analyzing rod, carbon markers, carbon marker sheath
4. Undercut wax
5. Instruction manual

I am asking $95+ shipping OBO. This retails for $400+ dollars for a new one. Please email me if interested. I live in the bay area in California and will be happy to show the unit before purchase.