Dental Internship in Greater Chicagoland Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILLchief

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow SDN pre-dents!

I am looking for my replacement as a dental intern this coming year located in the North Chicagoland area. This is for anyone looking to have a "gap-year" after graduation, or simply don't want to be stuck working a non-dental related job. This position entails learning critical laboratory techniques, assisting skills, and the business aspects of a dental office. This is an incredible opportunity that you do not want to pass up! I have obtained first-hand experience in many different aspects of dentistry that I know will give me a significant advantage when I start dental school in the Fall.

PM me for any questions and details. Will be looking for a June start date.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Hi, I'd be interested in learning more about this internship. Do you mind emailing me some info? [email protected]

Thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
Bump!

Just bringing this thread active again. We are still conducting interviews, but the deadline to apply is rapidly approaching! Please PM me if you are interested in this opportunity and would like more information!

Thanks!