Dental Internship Opportunity in Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KayJ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! During my gap year, I have been interning for a wonderful dentist at a dental office in downtown Chicago. I have learned dental assisting skills, lab techniques, the unique challenges of a private practice, and so so so much more. It has been the ultimate experience and has not only prepared me to enter dental school, but also confirmed my interest in dentistry. I am entering dental school in the fall and we are looking for someone to take my place. If you are taking a "gap year" before dental or are applying this summer for the 2nd or 3rd time and would like some more experience in the field, this is the best thing you could do! Message me if you are interested or if you have any questions about the position. (July start date).

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! During my gap year, I have been interning for a wonderful dentist at a dental office in downtown Chicago. I have learned dental assisting skills, lab techniques, the unique challenges of a private practice, and so so so much more. It has been the ultimate experience and has not only prepared me to enter dental school, but also confirmed my interest in dentistry. I am entering dental school in the fall and we are looking for someone to take my place. If you are taking a "gap year" before dental or are applying this summer for the 2nd or 3rd time and would like some more experience in the field, this is the best thing you could do! Message me if you are interested or if you have any questions about the position. (July start date).
Hi, I am sandeep thota looking forward to do internship in chicao.can u please guide me in this context.please send your mobile number to my g mail, so that can contact. [email protected]

Hello,

I am also a pre-dental student hoping to do an intership to gain experience in skills that
would come into use once I get into dental school. I am currently a non-traditional student with a bachelor's degree in Anthropology, but after meeting people that were going into dentistry, shadowing a dentist, and attending open houses for dental schools I decided that this is a career path I can see for myself in the future. Please let me know more about the opportunity, I would really appreciate it. email me at the following address [email protected]

--M.M.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)