Dental Internship Opportunity in Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KayJ

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I posted this a few months ago, but we are currently interviewing applicants and I thought I would throw it out there again to see if anyone else is interested!

During the past year, I have been interning for a wonderful dentist at a dental office in downtown Chicago. I have learned dental assisting skills, lab techniques, the unique challenges of a private practice, and so so so much more. It has been the ultimate experience and has not only prepared me to enter dental school, but also confirmed my interest in dentistry. I am entering dental school in August and we are looking for someone to take my place. If you are taking a "gap year" before dental or are applying this summer for the 2nd or 3rd time and would like some more experience in the field, this is the best thing you could do! Message me if you are interested or if you have any questions about the position. (July start date).

Members don't see this ad.