Dental License Plates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KOM

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Don't keep them all for yourself...share. I can't call this one my own, but it's one of my favorites nonetheless.

CME4DK

alternatively,

B4DKCME

Members don't see this ad.

TWO-30

(The dentist's favorite time of day ... ) :D

Members don't see this ad :)
i thought you were talking about those plates with DDS or MD or EMT written on them.

is there a reason for DDS to be written on your plate? does it have to do with insurance? is it sort of like having a PBA card or badge? is it just to show off that you're a dentist as though other people should care?

ORLPLSR (Oral pleasure. a la Pulp Fiction. Unfortunately too many might think it's oral pleaser.)

UFDMD
Parents presented it to me when I was accepted, they also ordered another one with my initials.

If I'm the average joe and I got into a fender-bender with a perosn who had "DDS" on their plates......ya know....my neck doesnt feel right...I'll see u in court.:scared: :scared: :scared:

I dunno, I wouldnt do it.

Reactions: 1 users
Don't keep them all for yourself...share. I can't call this one my own, but it's one of my favorites nonetheless.

CME4DK

alternatively,

B4DKCME

i give up. what does that mean?

Reactions: 1 user
Au Filn

2th Dr

Members don't see this ad :)
If I'm the average joe and I got into a fender-bender with a perosn who had "DDS" on their plates......ya know....my neck doesnt feel right...I'll see u in court.:scared: :scared: :scared:

How about this:

i'm a dentist so if you sue me i'll have the money to pay you for that scratch you got when we crashed. :thumbup:

i thought you were talking about those plates with DDS or MD or EMT written on them.

is there a reason for DDS to be written on your plate? does it have to do with insurance? is it sort of like having a PBA card or badge? is it just to show off that you're a dentist as though other people should care?

It's for when you hit someone with your car, they know you make loads of money so they can sue you with confidence!

2THAKR
2THAKR1
2THAKR2.....

for your kids that are a pain.

(Toothacher)

I know it is less than cool but I have seen them in my neighborhood. ;)

SUNR DDS

OU Sooners BABY!!

Drillit
Fillit
K9
3rdmlr
T33th
Tppth
Mpvth

Don't forget the HUGE ticket you'll get whenever you're pulled over for anything. Since most states don't let you put titles on your license (and you shouldn't anyway), if they find out they'll probably screw you ;)

not that I don't have the back of my car FILLED with every science and music bumper sticker there is. I'll save you the horror. ;)

A good friend of mine's father had a plate that read...

GUMDZZZZ

Corolla, we've talked on many occasions and I've got to say once again, you're website rocks! You've got tons of good information for predents. Keep up the good work.

Try to keep the viewers updated on your website as much as possible. In other words, keep updating the information!! Your site will be huge in a year or so!

PDG

i will pm you.

thanks for the huge compliments though and I hope it helps!

2THAKR
2THAKR1
2THAKR2.....

for your kids that are a pain.

(Toothacher)

I know it is less than cool but I have seen them in my neighborhood. ;)

LOL, I thought you meant to spell out TOOTH HACKER!!:laugh:

This is exactly what I was thinking as I opened this thread...it's just asking for trouble. :rolleyes:

24.jpg

SMYL4ME :D ... However you might be mistaken for a photographer.

Interesting... I am thinking of another soon, for a fifth SUV in another country where I holiday twice yearly for abt 3,5 months in all.

MY1 - GAP and 1TO - 0TH

Any thoughts on this configuration? Each registration plate would cost just USD15K in one country while another (which I am also planning to switch my current 6-series '90 Beamy) charges USD35K. :D

CME4DK

alternatively,

B4DKCME

what country? I guess between all your luxurious holidays you like to hang out on a pre-dental network forum too...

i will pm you.

thanks for the huge compliments though and I hope it helps!

i concur great website...

01 corolla 128000 miles - still runs like new...who says mission cars are junk?

While I was in Laguna Beach I saw a sweet mercedes all decked out to the T with the plates SC Dent. That guy must be making loads of money.

While I was in Laguna Beach I saw a sweet mercedes all decked out to the T with the plates SC Dent.

If you drive certain types of cars then you may as well tell the world what your profession is - it's already obvious that you spend big bills.

I am reviving this thread because I was at the store picking up:

Axe body spray
Red Bull
Whey Protein
and
Jager (for Jager Bombs)

and I saw a vanity plate "FIX JAWS"; I paused momentarily and thought....."What a gigantic D-bag".

Next thing he/she will have their kids calling them "Doctor". I could be wrong but job related vanity plates are for choads.

Regards,

GoBlueJays

smyl4me
openwyd
DBSTDMD
DrllUup
WhtsDat
Luvteth
tuthlvr
imadctr (lol you will get crashed into on purpose)
IMdntst
cavites
h8sugar
HNRYDMD

Opnwide
sayahh
rinsplz
brush3x
ruflosin

Hey do we get perks for having the plates with DDS on the side? I think having a MD plate lets you park anywhere near a hospital

This one was my favorite.

FARTKNG

meaning he is the king of farting

and then.

SMLEFART

meaning he smiles when he farts

This one was my favorite.

FARTKNG

meaning he is the king of farting

and then.

SMLEFART

meaning he smiles when he farts
Thread title : Dental License Plates.....Not:I am a pre-pubescent 12 year old that hacked onto my older brothers SDN account.

The reason dates back to the early 1980s. Doctors, for a while, had "MD" designations on their license plates from the New York State DMV. This was done for parking purposes at area hospitals - there were designated spots for Medical Doctors at the hospitals, and the MD license plates would allow them to park there. Because many hospitals had on-staff and on-call oral surgeons for oral and dental emergencies, such doctors also required special parking requirements -- hence, DDS was created (Doctor of Dental Surgery).

The reason dates back to the early 1980s. Doctors, for a while, had "MD" designations on their license plates from the New York State DMV. This was done for parking purposes at area hospitals - there were designated spots for Medical Doctors at the hospitals, and the MD license plates would allow them to park there. Because many hospitals had on-staff and on-call oral surgeons for oral and dental emergencies, such doctors also required special parking requirements -- hence, DDS was created (Doctor of Dental Surgery).
Thread is 6 years old.