Dental loupes, burs,and typodont teeth

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Micha

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm selling:
  • An average pair of 2.5 loupes : I bought them last year and used them a few times. I'm using 3.5 loupes at the moment. The price is 250 $ OBO. I bought them for 350$
  • Brasseler diamond burs: brand new coarse (green) tapered round end burs size 14. I have 3 packs (5 each) to sell. The price is 25 $ a pack.
  • A variety of 40 Frasaco teeth: manily upper molars, upper and lower anteriors, and upper and lower canines. The price is 1.50 $ a tooth.
PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions!

Take care!:xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there,

I'm selling:
  • An average pair of 2.5 loupes : I bought them last year and used them a few times. I'm using 3.5 loupes at the moment. The price is 250 $ OBO. I bought them for 350$
  • Brasseler diamond burs: brand new coarse (green) tapered round end burs size 14. I have 3 packs (5 each) to sell. The price is 25 $ a pack.
  • A variety of 40 Frasaco teeth: manily upper molars, upper and lower anteriors, and upper and lower canines. The price is 1.50 $ a tooth.
PM me if you're interested or if you have any questions!

Take care!:xf:
hey..i want material for bench exam,,can u pm me ur number so tht we can talk.

Send me a private message with your email and I will send you some pictures.