Dental Post Bacs in Southern California

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vpannu

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, just wondering if anybody knows of a good post bac program for a student that needs to raise his gpa in southern california? Preferabbly a CSU to avoid the high uc and private school costs. Thanks!

Vinny Pannu

Members don't see this ad.

i believe u can do it at csu fullerton

cal state san bran

UCLA Extension - the classes are cheap. I worked there in one of the labs and got 1/2 price tuition which back then was like $250-300 per class (1999). The good thing was they gave Organic Chemistry on Saturdays. So basically I was able to work full-time AND take the classes.

I just graduated from BU dental school.

Don't worry that it's an "extension" program, just do really well and you'll be fine. Prior to doing the post-bac, I had sucky grades with a non-science major in undergrad which is why I didn't end up at a West Coast dental school.

Good luck! :)
vpannu said:
Hello, just wondering if anybody knows of a good post bac program for a student that needs to raise his gpa in southern california? Preferabbly a CSU to avoid the high uc and private school costs. Thanks!

Vinny Pannu