Dental Practice For Sale (Corpus Christi, TX)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Michael Furlong

Buy, Sell Or Finance Your Practice
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is a great opportunity to purchase an established, general dentistry practice located on the south coast of Texas. This Dental Practice occupies a free-standing single-tenant building, encompassing 1,600 square feet. There are four fully equipped operatories. Two of the operatories were recently built-out and equipped in the last 2 years.

This office has increased collections for the last 4 years. The practice collected $595K in 2017 on a 4 day doctor office schedule. The asking price for the practice is $395K.

Selling doctor is willing to help with the transition up to 6 months

Office has a good and easy flow layout with New Technology & Equipment (Fully Digital + Pano). 4 Fully Equipped Ops, 2 of which have been equipped in the last 2 years.

The practice has management and patient care systems in place which make the practice run more efficiently

Pre-Approved at 100% Financing for a qualified buyer. Give me a call or send me an email to discuss any questions.

If you have any interest, please contact me to review the Practice Profile & Financials

Reference ID: DPL140TX
Practice Broker: Michael Furlong
1st Med Transitions, LLC
Phone: (800) 815-0590 x 201
Email: [email protected]
Web: https://www.1stMedTransitions.com

Members don't see this ad.