swati

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
Dental Student
:laugh: hi
iam an dentist from India, iam planning to give my NBDE1 in early jan or feb 2006, if i give my exam in JAN, can i get admission to dental school in 2006 or i have to wait till 2007, can anybody please help me
any suggestion is appreciated
thanks
swati

Athene

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Dec 19, 2003
www.nivmedia.com
Status
swati said:
iam an dentist from India, iam planning to give my NBDE1 in early jan or feb 2006, if i give my exam in JAN, can i get admission to dental school in 2006 or i have to wait till 2007, can anybody please help me
thanks
swati
Hey Swati...Welcome to the forum....

Deadline for 2006 application
NYU is 15th march
Boston Univesrity is February 1

As long as you have a good score,you have a good chance.I guess early Jan. exam will fit in the deadline frame.

All the Best.

Sangmitr

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2005
Columbia University
Status
Resident [Any Field]
swati said:
thanks
swati
ya u can apply to boston ,nyu ,colorado ,upenn if ur result is out by the deadline or else just forward in your application before deadline and mention the date u took your exam in the application and forward the scores as soon as they are out.Try your best to get in , rest all is luck
I hope it will work.
good luck ,
Sangmitr

About the Ads

swati

10+ Year Member
Dec 1, 2005
Status
Dental Student
Thanks for the information.It is very helpful.

BDS-DMD

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 24, 2005
Status
So what areyou doing at the moment Swati?

samdent

10+ Year Member
Jul 4, 2005
Status
welcome to the forum swati! which school in india are u from and which year did u pass out?

About the Ads