• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Dental School Financial Aid?

D

deleted767916

Hey Guys!

I just found an ADA survey which contains a variety of helpful statistics on dental schools; the one that interested me the most is how one figure shows how dental schools actually seems to offer a considerable amount of scholarships and grants. Am I just mis-reading the figure or is there hope for applicants like me who could really benefit from some financial aid.

The survey is linked below, it's an excel sheet.

MLC45

2+ Year Member
    Sep 15, 2017
    1. Dental Student
      My school has over $200K in scholarships. However it's broken down to something like 60 different ones, the largest being 5K and the smallest is $500 or 1K. Any scholarship is nice, but it's not much compared to the $80K worth of student loans I took out.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 2 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.