I have a question, isn't it true that once you decide to go to a dental school and send back the confirmation, you can't change it? What I meant is that if you get the acceptance letter from one school and still waiting for the acceptance letter from another school, what should you do? I heard that you only get a certain amount of time to decide whether to go to that school or not right? so once you take the offer from one school, even you get the acceptance letter from the other school, you can't change u'r mind and take the offer from the other school right? So what would you guys do?