Dental school with foreign chemical degree

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doctorden

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can someone answer if I can apply to dental school with master degree in chemistry from other country? Can't find any answers on school web pages.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Can someone answer if I can apply to dental school with master degree in chemistry from other country? Can't find any answers on schooll web pages.

I know this isn't really much but I know it is possible. I would suggest you look for something in conjunction with your school however. Some schools offer programs for getting their students into programs in the states. That is the option that my dentist from Nigeria used. Another option would be to google schools of interest and e-mail their recruitment department to ask them what someone in your situation should do. They would probably be able to help you whereas the webpages wouldn't be as helpful. The final option I can suggest is to get your dental degree in your country and then come over and take a test to be able to practice over here. Sorry if my answers are vague but hopefully it can give you some direction.

You can always apply, but it doesn't mean your application will be considered. Most, if not all, ds require pre requisites to have been taken at a US institution.