Dentist killed her husband

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vixen

I like members
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't hear the whole story, but a dentist in texas killed her husband....something about a road rage story...I'll try and find the link if I have time. Or anyone else can if they'd like to contribute to this thread ;) :p

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Vixen

Reports are that she became enraged when she found out her husband was sleeping with another women. So she decided to run her husband over 3 times with the family car. Apparently her daughter was in the car at the time as well. Reports also indicate that the daughter punched the mom in the face while she was running over her dad. She is out on 300,000 dollar bond but apparently she has broken one of the rules of the bond and could face another charge.

let me know if you need anymore news, I live in Houston and this happened in Galveston

i don't think the case has anything to do w/ the fact that she was a dentist... it was just that was her profession...what she did has nothing to do w/ being a dentist :)

Members don't see this ad :)
You are so right Stargirl. It had everything to do with the fact that the gal was a Texan. Remember the "Wanabe Cheerleader Mom" who tried to hire someone to kill the mother of one of her daughter's competitiors? Only in Texas. No wonder those men chose to die at the Alamo instead of going back home to their wives and girlfriends.

I hope this lady gets all of her teeth plucked out without anesthetic.

I have first dibbs on her mansion!!

I am giving seema her metallic-mercedes benz.

ItsGavinC gets her children.

(I'm playing)

I just find it very irritating/yet amusing how the newspapers mention her "metallic-silver mercedes" Their "mansion"

A guy just got trampled by his wife, who was a pscyho to begin with (hence the many weddings she was a bride at). He was being honest with her and told her that it was over, she hired detectives to find where he was and when they called her she ran out and waited to hunt him down.)

We're going to witness a texas bar-b-que here everyone.

Do you think she will get off? or go to the electric chair??

DesiDentist

I never said it had anything to do with her being a dentist. I just heard that she was a dentist, thought it was an interesting story, so thats why I posted it.