dentistry and public health

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

priyahou

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a internationally trained dentist who is now interested in pursuing an MPH.Does anyone know how I can incorporate my dental training with an MPH to work in public health dentisty.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

I think may be u shd apply for Dental public health by taking the GRE and Toefl. I am not sure but coulpe of friends have done this way.Try it out.Good luck.

I am a internationally trained dentist who is now interested in pursuing an MPH.Does anyone know how I can incorporate my dental training with an MPH to work in public health dentisty.

I'm doing my MPH w/ a Dental Emphasis through A.T. Still University. It's 60 credits, and it's online. However, it is not CEPH accredited. I actually have a few foreign trained dentists in my class.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even i have completed my BDS and was wondering if I could get into DPH wid out appearin fr the NBDE!
i HAVE ALREADY APLied to the MPH univ in Illinois.

I'm doing my MPH w/ a Dental Emphasis through A.T. Still University. It's 60 credits, and it's online. However, it is not CEPH accredited. I actually have a few foreign trained dentists in my class.

How did you like the program?