Dentistry without entrance exams

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentistto

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know any dental schools in Europe where you can apply to without any entrance exams. I just know RSU, anymore?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there any any.

There must be more since I already found one...

Can anybody tell me which universities (dentistry) with entrance exams in Europe are good? Like the universities in Poland, hungary etc. It would be greatly appreciated.

Members don't see this ad :)
The First Faculty of Medicine, Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic has a very reputed dentistry program in Central Europe. It's hard, rigorous but most people who've graduated from there have done/are doing quite well for themselves.

In Poland, I think the good ones are Poznan University, Warsaw University, Gdansk University.

In Hungary, Debrecen Uni., Semmelweis Uni., and Pecs Uni.

In the Czech Republic, apart from the First Faculty in Prague, there are also other good ones: Dentistry at the Faculty of Medicine in Hradec Kralove, and at Masaryk University.

Yeditepe in Istanbul/Turkey as well is high quality, but its expensive and entrance criteria are high :( . There is a thread about it and if your concern is education quality I suggest you to take a look at it.