Dentists pull the finest women

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DAT_MAN

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you guys think this is true? I've heard stories from my friends who say all the girls want to date the new and upcoming dentists. We all know dentists are rich bastards, but what are some other reasons for this? It's not like we are MEDICAL doctors, but we are doctors, nonetheless. Does anybody disagree? I can't say for sure whether this is true or not for dentists, but i've seen some goofy looking M.D.'s with some beautiful women. This is not the reason I'm going into dentistry, but it doesn't turn me away either:laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

Do you guys think this is true? I've heard stories from my friends who say all the girls want to date the new and upcoming dentists. We all know dentists are rich bastards, but what are some other reasons for this? It's not like we are MEDICAL doctors, but we are doctors, nonetheless. Does anybody disagree? I can't say for sure whether this is true or not for dentists, but i've seen some goofy looking M.D.'s with some beautiful women. This is not the reason I'm going into dentistry, but it doesn't turn me away either:laugh:

Maybe the girls find dentists are more available and easier to get.

it's all about the money, and a pretty smile of course :D

Members don't see this ad :)
dentists with some muscles would make it better looking~~~
especially your arm

Maybe she's thinking "perfect provider...while he's busy working at the office, he can't leave his customers so easier to be at home screwing another perfect lover"

does this mean that us fine lady dentists also attract hot guys? :D

It's because dentists are ballers. In my practice, I'm going to bump old school Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac. That's just how I roll.

:eek: From the title of the thread, it appears to me that we are "pulling women" like we do when we "pull teeth"

well...duh! what's so hard to get? Women want a guy with good income and somebody that can go home and bang them every night. MDs only come home once in a while, but us DDS....we come home to get it every night, baby!

does this mean that us fine lady dentists also attract hot guys? :D

Nope! it's inversely proportional for women when you're rich...the richer you are the uglier the dudes you attract. Just how our society works, most men think they're macho...they got to be in control and that means in control of the family's income. A guy with an average income would be intimidated by you.

i've noticed that whenever i'm at the bar or a party and girls ask "what do you do?" and i say full time student, predental, yadda yadda yadda, they always seem to become a little more interested. very nice!

i've noticed that whenever i'm at the bar or a party and girls ask "what do you do?" and i say full time student, predental, yadda yadda yadda, they always seem to become a little more interested. very nice!

it seems like they want to get in your pants, Gordon!

Members don't see this ad :)

"hey baby, i pull teeth for a living ;) "

haha, sounds hot!

Just say these words: "Sorry, I'd love to stay out a little longer with you, but I have an early patient tommorow morning. Can I get your number?"

well...duh! what's so hard to get? Women want a guy with good income and somebody that can go home and bang them every night. MDs only come home once in a while, but us DDS....we come home to get it every night, baby!

LOl thats so funny! u read my mind. thats why i wanna marry a dentist. LOL haha jk

Just say these words: "Sorry, I'd love to stay out a little longer with you, but I have an early patient tommorow morning. Can I get your number?"

I personally like Christian Troy's line. The bartender offers him another drink and he says, "I can't, I have surgery tomorrow morning."

It usually gets the attention of the girl sitting next to him. "Oh, are you a doctor?" "I'm a plastic surgeon."

I personally like Christian Troy's line. The bartender offers him another drink and he says, "I can't, I have surgery tomorrow morning."

It usually gets the attention of the girl sitting next to him. "Oh, are you a doctor?" "I'm a plastic surgeon."

hahahahaa....i like the way you think. i was actually going to respond to that post with the same quote.

christian troy is a god..lol.

jb!

and where will you find the time to meet women? 8-5 in class and the rest of the time to study.

Really????

Careful there Keifer. Shuna hangs out with Michael Phelps at the pool. You're competing against her Olympic Athlete's body mentality.

...and I got the arm thing going on.

The dentists at the dental office I shadow at were talking about this one dentist who screwed up his patients mouth because he was flirting with this girl while he was working in his patients mouth. :eek: Talk about a distraction.....

Careful there Keifer. Shuna hangs out with Michael Phelps at the pool. You're competing against her Olympic Athlete's body mentality.

...and I got the arm thing going on.

I am a proffesional swimmer no kidding...I was in the Olympics in 2000!!

It's because dentists are ballers. In my practice, I'm going to bump old school Snoop Dogg, Dr. Dre, Notorious B.I.G., and Tupac. That's just how I roll.

haha, I hear that, gotta through in some classic illmatic too!

But ever since I go to swim just for tanning lol

that explains your love for the water. what's your time on the 200m freestyle? lol. You probably go 4 times faster than I do, literally.

but still, you're used to the toned bodies on men. So the standard's quite high. And I DO believe swimmers usually have a skinny dipping tradition.

that explains your love for the water. what's your time on the 200m freestyle? lol. You probably go 4 times faster than I do, literally.

lol it was 200m breaststroke but nm lol

Personally I do not tell women what I am doing. Talking about my job (or future job) is boring. Something I do for 8-10 hours a day, and I do not want to be one of those people who let my job define me as a person. Sadly, I think a lot of SDN'ers are too caught up in the excitement of "being a dentist" and will never figure this out, or realize personality not job is the way to go once it's too late.

Here's a good read for SDN'ers who think status as a dentist is going to help them pull better women. Hint: using your job to get women, even your foot in the door results in you cheating yourself and spending time with less quality women. http://www.dcbachelor.com/2006/status

Well these "fine" women will be your worst nightmare when they take half of your dental practice with them as they walk out the door...
Sometimes you have to wonder why "fine" women are with ugly guys...It sure aint their personality...$$chaching!
lol
ld

Cynics, cynics, cynics. Where are all the Romantics out there?

man, quit sucking the fun out of the thread.

whichever view floats your boat bro.

There could be a cute dental student out there that would get to share a comforting evening out with a raging beauty with an Olympian body like Shuna.

OR... there could be a gold digger PB bunny out there to clean your endodontics earning. But seeing some chic clean you guys dry could be quality entertainment. lol. please proceed with the drama.

jackbauer! said:
when you look like me... i don't need time to find women....women take the time to find me.

jb!

pics plzz.

shuna said:
haha very modest!!! but its OK as long as ur really hot

Actually, I'm a he. Just trying to see what the competition is like out there:p

Actually, I'm a he. Just trying to see what the competition is like out there:p

and im a she...and let me tell u something - there is no competition :)
enough for everyone lol

I want my cake..and eat it too!

I want a good education & a successful career of my own. I wont need the guy to take care of me financially because I will be able to do that for myself. But, he's there for all the other ish. In a good relationship that works both ways. Personally, now a days people get too caught up with money & looks & forget the important things in life. Frankly I just want to go home to someone I truly care about and can say with certainty that I love him & am happy to be with him.

As for all the people who claim successful women can't find a hot guy to be with, that's a load of crap. It all depends on the guy & the girl. If the dude's just looking for a trophy wife, then yeah, someone who can stimulate and challange him is not the type of girl for him. IMO, He would be nice eye-candy but not a long term fixture.

And ofcourse it all comes back to the girl as well. If you got it, you got it. If you don't, then don't complain about the plain Joe you have waiting at home for you. simple as that.

I have dated enough of the hot guys and the nice guys, but if he cant be the guy who treats me well, then its bye bye guy, regardless of how much he can bench press or the 6 digit income. :rolleyes:

Well these "fine" women will be your worst nightmare when they take half of your dental practice with them as they walk out the door...
Sometimes you have to wonder why "fine" women are with ugly guys...It sure aint their personality...$$chaching!
lol
ld

Get a prenup or tell the mutt to hit the road.

dont be so serious...lol

Get a prenup or tell the mutt to hit the road.

Kanye said it best: "if you ain't no punk, holla we want pre-nup"

Also, the title of this thread is erroneous. Obviously you've never seen Tiger Woods' wife...but if the PGA tour doesn't work out for me, I guess I'll settle for dentistry.

Look at Mr. Trump, he's no fool. He looks like a horse, but he can bone any chic he wants to. My fav is Hue Hephner. The wrinkly F*ck bangs playboy models. Where is the logic in that? They look pretty happy to me and always have a smile on their face. Of course us upcoming dentists have a long way to go before we ever reach their level.

Status
Not open for further replies.