Department of Health (DOH) Pharmacist

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vietricester

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
https://erecruit.dc.gov/psc/erecrui...on=A&JobOpeningId=17128&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1

1) Does anyone know what does a Department of Health Pharmacist do? I read the job descriptions and it seems like a FDA Safety Pharmacy Officer duties? Correct me if I am wrong.

2) Is Department of Health (for D.C.) a federal or state level?

3) Anyone in here work for Department of Health?

HERE is the link, any comments?

Members don't see this ad.

its a federal job. not sure if it's just open to the US PHS or civilians too

Definitely federal. But that pay is LOW :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
Definitely federal. But that pay is LOW :eek:

Isn't it less stressful once you have a government job and start working? That's what I've heard. I heard it can be less stressful than dealing with all of the competition out there.

Isn't it less stressful once you have a government job and start working? That's what I've heard. I heard it can be less stressful than dealing with all of the competition out there.

Isn't it usually less stressful once you have the job instead of competing for a paying job with others? Competition always causes stress esp. if you really want the job.

Isn't it usually less stressful once you have the job instead of competing for a paying job with others? Competition always causes stress esp. if you really want the job.

In some jobs, you have to remain competitive in case your position isn't so secure.. I've heard that at government jobs, it tends to be secure, so you don't have to be extremely competitive. But I could be wrong about that.

This is definitely NOT a federal job. It's a DC government job.