Deployment and the Fellowship Application Process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor Bob

CCM Fellowship PD
Lifetime Donor
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I'm applying for fellowship this cycle... I sent some emails to fellowship directors asking for information about their programs. They've all sent back "thank you for your interest; you can get all that information on our website".

The problem is, I'm currently deployed and (for reasons I'm unsure of), a lot of their websites are blocked. So I had to email them back and ask for the information regardless. I'll be here during the entirety of the application cycle so all of my interviews (if there are any) will have to be via skype, and if there are acceptance decisions to make they'll all have to be done sight-unseen of the programs.

I don't really have a question here. Just an observation. Not sure why academic program websites are blocked though.

Members don't see this ad.

Having just left where you're (probably/possibly) at, I have no frickin' clue. Just seems random (and I'm assuming you're using the general internet computers, not the TMIP), but if you want to make the effort, you can try to have some of the sites unblocked; I've done that stateside.