Program-Specific Info / Q's Deposit for U of St. Augustine

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Abcdeot90

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!
I’ve been accepted into the MOT program at USA in St. Augustine for the Fall. I was wondering if anyone who has also been accepted or will be attending knows when the security deposit is due by?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not attending but I got a call a few days after I was accepted and they said it was due 4 weeks after your acceptance!

Reactions: 1 user
Hey guys!
I’ve been accepted into the MOT program at USA in St. Augustine for the Fall. I was wondering if anyone who has also been accepted or will be attending knows when the security deposit is due by?

When I went to my interview (At the San Marcos location) I remember them telling me that we had 45 days from the date of your acceptance letter to submit your deposit and save your spot in the cohort.

I was accepted on December 19 and haven't turned in my deposit because I'm still waiting to hear back from other schools. Does anyone know the exact number of days you have to submit your deposit?? I'm getting a little worried now !

Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to USA-Miami for the fall but I cannot find a deadline for the deposit. I would just email the advisor for your campus if you need an exact date because you are waiting to hear from other schools

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

I was accepted for Fall at the San Marcos campus. I asked Susan Lawes over the phone if there was a deadline for the deposit and she told me that there isn't a specific deadline! I am also still waiting to hear back from programs.