Deposit Refund after Withdrawing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ziggy793

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone received a refund back after withdrawing? I feel stupid asking for my deposit back since they should know to return it automatically. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone received a refund back after withdrawing? I feel stupid asking for my deposit back since they should know to return it automatically. :confused:

you shouldn't have to ask. Has it been more than ~3 weeks?

I'd put it in my letter:

I regret to inform you that I am unable to accept your offer of admission. Please understand that this year I received over three such offers from very competitive schools and, as much as I would like to, I am simply unable to accept them all. I assure you that your offer was given the fullest consideration and that this withdrawal is not intended to reflect poorly on you as a school. I wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Please note that my mailing address has not changed from the above, which should be used to remit my deposit refund.

Warmest regards,
zipmedic
:D

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea...maybe one reason for withdrawing is that I am so broke, that I have to use the money to survive. Maybe we will get after May 15th? lol. I don't know. I hope I get my 100 bucks soon enough.