Depth of the "New MCAT Premier Program 2007 Edition" Kaplan book

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ahmedqman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
If I knew (that is, with full understanding of how everything works) every biology concept and detail from that book... would that suffice in order to score really high on BS (orgo is also very strong for me)?

I'm trying to learn everything so that there are no surprises on that particular section (I'll probably do the same for chem and physics, which just requires practice on my end).

Members don't see this ad.

Kaplan's Biology section is pretty damn good. It covers a lot of material but not overwhelmingly so... if you want to know the little facts that might be worth a couple questions on the actual test, do Kaplan's discretes or EK's 1001 Biology. But in general, of all the test material I've looked through so far, I think Kaplan prepares you really well (in comparison to TPR and EK).

I also liked Kaplan's book, especially biology section. Well organized and easy to read.

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard this book brings online content. Does anyone know how much online content it brings and if it worth it just on that?

It has monthly quizes on each of the subjects, a few workshops (nothing compared to the course though) with their respective quizzes, and a syllabus.

If you are going to only do the book, AT LEAST get Qbank to practice.

It has monthly quizes on each of the subjects, a few workshops (nothing compared to the course though) with their respective quizzes, and a syllabus.

If you are going to only do the book, AT LEAST get Qbank to practice.

I have more than enough materials, but was just wondering if the online content was well worth the money as a supplement?