Dermatologist Needed in Northern Michigan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trillium

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I am new to these boards and everyone here seems very kind and helpful. I am hoping that someone might be able to help me and I might be able to help someone out there, as well! I am looking for a Dermatologist who would be willing to relocate to beautiful Northern Michigan. Ok, yes its true that we get a ton of snow here, but it is absolutely beautiful!

Here is the job description:

Dermatologist
This position has some flexibility. The candidate does not necessarily have to be board certified but must be willing to become certified within 2 years. It can either be a hospital employed position or a private practice with income guarantees and office setup assistance depending on what the candidate prefers. Clientele is already in place and are currently being serviced by visiting physicians from Petoskey and Traverse City. The salary is extremely competitive (approx. 300k), relocation is offered, and a complete benefit package is offered, as well. Candidate must be willing to relocate to Northern Michigan. Please submit CV to [email protected] or contact Carrie Burch at 989.356.6494.

If you are interested or if there is anyone who comes to mind that you believe should be considered, please let me know. This is a really great position and I would love to find the right person for it! Let me know if you have any questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Relocation Coverage:

$7500.00

Dues and Licenses Annual Allowance:

$1200.00

Continuing Medical Education:

$3500.00

Paid Time Off:

4 weeks or 20 days

Retirement Program (2 Plans), Complete Insurance Plan

Additional Information Upon Request