describe your interviews !

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by entropy, Dec 10, 2002.

1. entropy

entropy Senior Member

describe one your favorite interviews.....

one of my friends scrubbed into a surgery case and was interviewed by the surgeon at MCW.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. mws99

mws99 Senior Member

Thats funny, that's exactly what happened to me at my Wayne State interview. I have done eye research the last 3 years and my interviewer was an ophthamologist, so I had my interview in the OR at 7:00 am in downtown detroit. It was definitely a strange first interview.

4. Adcadet

Adcadet Long way from Gate 27

Resident [Any Field]
    My favorite by far was my U of MN interview in which I simply had a nice, friendly conversation with the prof for an hour and a half. It was actually cut short since I had the rest of interview day I had to go to :( I was a tad nervous for the first ten minutes, but after that it was very enjoyable.

5. entropy

entropy Senior Member

6. Pickle Salt

Pickle Salt *curtsies*

my favorite interview:

UT-Galveston

The guy interviewing me opened up the "applicant assessment sheet" they have to fill out on his computer and proceeded to tell me what he was typing on it for every question :) he even asked for help on some questions...

7. johnstoner

johnstoner Ben Franklin on Hashish

my interviewer and I had starbucks coffee and talked for an hour and a half....well actually she did most of the talking and she bought me the coffee.

8. shake well

shake well Member

my favorite interviews aren't the one's at the med schools

...before i go to an interview, i mock interview with a facultly member from my school....(me and him have remained really good friends since the first week of school)...he gets really excited and tries to think up the hardest questions to stump me....we really have a good time with it....:)

9. entropy

entropy Senior Member