describe yourself

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

laya533

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I know some funny guys will mess up with this thread, but seriously, describe yourself in a paragraph.

Members don't see this ad.

you're not referring to albany's secondary question by any chance and wanting ppl to respond to this to see what they put down ;) hehehehhee

Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Members don't see this ad :)
hahahhahahahhahahhaa, i almost had a heart attack

radioh3ad said:
Very well, where do I begin? ... There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

Hey do I know you, jet-setter? Perhaps we met at one of those ridiculously pretentious, doyenne debutante balls. ;)

radioh3ad said:
My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

this is where it gets good :laugh:

I am 5'10, medium built. I enjoy long walks at the beach. My favorite color is blue and I like puppies.

These threads are lame. Can't people be creative enough to write their own secondary essays? What are you going to do in the real world when you have to start relying on yourself?

is cleeeaan!!! *raises hands up in air*.

(one million points to anyone who knows what i'm referring to...)

crazy_cavalier said:

One of the Poltergeist movies? "This house is clean"

Members don't see this ad :)
crazy_cavalier said:

wonderful, i'm gonna be one million points back if someone gets this, my day is officially ruined

and i just checked the time 12:01 am....great

psycheout said:
Hey do I know you, jet-setter? Perhaps we met at one of those ridiculously pretentious, doyenne debutante balls. ;)

no but i went to evil medical school. muahahahha. hahah. ha. hahaha. ha.

crazy_cavalier said:

Bobby Lee from MAD tv refering to the van he was washing for a shoot after realizing he was missing work while imitading the 24 series.

radioh3ad said:
Very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink, he would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Some times he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy, the sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical, summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds, pretty standard really. At the age of 12 I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian woman named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum, it's breathtaking, I suggest you try it.

hahahaha it's almost as though you wrote that with mad libs.

bwells46 said:
These threads are lame. Can't people be creative enough to write their own secondary essays? What are you going to do in the real world when you have to start relying on yourself?
Who says that you have to start relying on yourself in the "real word" ?!? :D

In my attempt to procrastinate and AVOID writing secondaries, I come on here, and am asked to write a paragraph describing myself AAAAAAHHHH. Is there no escaping these questions?

gerido said:
Bobby Lee from MAD tv refering to the van he was washing for a shoot after realizing he was missing work while imitading the 24 series.

haha! 1 million points to you!! that was one of the funniest skits i've ever seen on the series... I couldn't stop laughing after seeing him dance with that robot :laugh:

btw one time in Rome, I met Michael McDonald. Man, if I had my wits about me and wasn't so stunned to see him I would have asked him to do a Stuart impersonation in addition to getting a picture with him... look what I can do!! *slaps thighs in a peculiar, rooster like manner*

radioh3ad said:

HAHAHHAHAHAH oh man that movie is HILARIOUS...so funny

40 Year Old Virgin

saw a free screening of it. pretty funny movie.

Reactions: 1 user
SpeedRacer said:
HAHAHHAHAHAH oh man that movie is HILARIOUS...so funny

I agree, totally classic!!!!! :laugh: :laugh:

This is hilarious. It's threads like this that make me happy I'm on SDN instead of writing secondaries. :D :D :D

radioh3ad said:

is that austin powers? ;]

haha yeah...spoken by DR. Evil.
OH. MY. GOD.

3.5 years. 3.5 years and you bump it for THAT?!

putheaddownstk.gif

thank god you answered that for us. i was at my wit's end for the last 3 years trying to figure out who said it.

At least we know that a first-time poster was possibly using the search function rather than posting a "HELP ME! PLEASE!" post.

At least we know that a first-time poster was possibly using the search function rather than posting a "HELP ME! PLEASE!" post.
Searching for what? This thread is devoid of anything helpful.

just leave that section blank, it's optional.