Describe yourself:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

badasshairday

Vascular and Interventional Radiology
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
(1000 character limit)

LOL. Awesome secondary essay right? Wow. Has anyoone got around to ALbany med's secondary? Jeez, I'm just having trouble getting the first line down. The first line seems like the hardest thing.

:idea:

How about this!

"I know it is cliche', but I really like helping people. :hardy: please accept me!"

Members don't see this ad.

Just describe yourself physically in excruciating detail.

Maybe I should write it like a singles classified dating thing.

"I'm tall, dark and handsome. I'm looking for a medschool that will love me as much as I love it."

Members don't see this ad :)
"Neurotic pre-med. Live in a the concrete tomb that is the library. Wear a flourescent tan all year long. Why wouldn't you accept me?"

i have long brown hair and like long walks on the beach :p

(1000 character limit)

LOL. Awesome secondary essay right? Wow. Has anyoone got around to ALbany med's secondary? Jeez, I'm just having trouble getting the first line down. The first line seems like the hardest thing.

:idea:

How about this!

"I know it is cliche', but I really like helping people. :hardy: please accept me!"

Yeah, I did my Albany secondary.

I put it off for a while, but I finally dealt with it so I wouldn't have to start on Brown's. 4800 characters on my best attribute and how it will enhance the student body? Great! I'd love to write another personal statement, thanks.

I put this essay off for a little while too. Eventually I just wrote down a bunch of choppy sentances about my hobbies/interests, as in I like to read, I like military history, etc.

Agreed. Albany's 1000 word essay is nothing compared to Brown's. How do you write Brown's essay without sounding like a pompous a$$? Any ideas?

Try: "I am so awesome, you won't be able to deal."

Nice. And only 49 characters (including spaces). Med school, here I come!