destroyer 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

oral09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how many questions are there in destroyer 2009? anyone has one to sell, pm me. thank you

Members don't see this ad.

About...
G-chem 213 questions
O-chem 220 questions
Bio 315 questions
QR (Not sure) somewhere around 160 to 170

Does teh 2009 version still have as many plant questions? After going through the kaplan book I feel like they have taken away some of teh plant stuff??

Members don't see this ad :)
Is Destroyer 2007 sufficient?

Do you think I should purchase 2009 also?

Destroyer 2009 has newer questions, and is a better approximation to the DAT you'll be taking today. It's what I'm going with. If you have a time machine, however, and plan on taking the 2007 DAT, then go with the old one ;)

Is Destroyer 2007 sufficient?

Do you think I should purchase 2009 also?

My brother gave me his 2007 copy and I also bought 2009.
So far I've only finished Org Chem and they are exactly the same except like 20 something new questions.
I'm not sure about other sections though.
I just bought a new copy because the one my bro gave me had some markings and stuff.

I only have a 2008, but I would assume that as long as DATs now are covering the same material they were two years ago they would essentially be equivalent.

My reasoning is there hasn't been any drastic changes in the way the cell works or how certain chemicals react with each other over the past 2 years, so the material inside should basically be the same.

I ordered mine last week, and still haven't arrived here yet.
I hope they gave me tracking number.