Destroyer and dr. Jim romano's course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pauly11235

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just wanted to know if it is absolutely necessary to take Dr. Romanos course (maker of the DAT destroyer), or can I just study the book by myself. Are there any specific sections that he is worth going to?

thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

Most of us have not taken his course. Some will even say that the Destroyer is not absolutely necessary to do well (for me, it's more useful as a tool to direct your focus than as a book to study from).

Hey, I just wanted to know if it is absolutely necessary to take Dr. Romanos course (maker of the DAT destroyer), or can I just study the book by myself. Are there any specific sections that he is worth going to?

thank you very much!

Of course not.

Nothing is absolutely necessary. Is his course good and helpful, I'm sure it is. Is it probably better spent money than Kaplan's, yes, But its not imperative.

I agree with Klutzy that its not an absolute must but it definitely cant hurt you, it can only help you. If I were you and had the opportunity to do it then i would jump at it because its probably better money spent than on kaplan.