destroyer orgo

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xplayer2885

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is destroyer orgo harder than the real test?? I mean some of the question are super tricky!! Im pretty good at topscore orgo. like question 152. Even my orgo proff thought that was a bit of an unfair questions.

Members don't see this ad.

Is destroyer orgo harder than the real test?? I mean some of the question are super tricky!! Im pretty good at topscore orgo. like question 152. Even my orgo proff thought that was a bit of an unfair questions.

A whole bunch of questions throughout the Destroyer are much harder than the actual DAT and the OChem section is no exception. I don't think that the OChem section overall is infused with harder problems.
If you can do those tougher questions than you shouldn't have any problems on the actual test.
Also, it is possible that you could just be lucky and get nailed with one wacky mechanism that you would have never thought to study, the Destroyer definitely covers some of those.
Good Luck.

I thought Orgo destroyer was MOSTLY fair. Some of the questions were ridiculous. The real DAT is MUCH easier. Remember that if you don't feel that one of the Destroyer questions is fair then just skip it.

The destroyer is a little more difficult maybe but thats the point you always want to be over prepared. You can never go wrong that way. I had on my DAt a couple of those oddball questions that every would say that they never ask those but they were covered in the destroyer so I knew what to do.

Just for kicks can you post the question, I am not sure which question you find to be unfair, I thought they were all pretty good questions.