Detail questions of U buffalo, U Mich and U Maryland

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shuyachuanfuyin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Dear dental students,

Yesterday I received 3 offers--u Buffalo, u Mich and u Maryland. I think I need some help so that I can make a solid decision.

Here is my situation. I am a non-traditional student, so I am a bit older than average age applicants. I am 80% sure I don't want to specialize in the future. Thus, I want to pick a school that allow me to have more exposure to the clinic procedures (esp some procedures that a specialty student does, such as placing an implant)

I really love all 3 schools!! I wish I can attend them all!
1. I love the passion of u buffalo students and professors/interviewers--they are the most passionate people I've met during all my interviews!
2. I love the high tech and the amazingly efficient management team of u Mich (so impressed about it!)-- the only thing I don't like about is that I have to take 2 more prereqs: sociology and psychology during this winter session.
3. I love my in-state Maryland and I am serving in my church a lot....

Since money is not a big concern for me, I really need some advice on how wide the exposure I can get from above 3 schools, from which one I can get better clinical training? If you belong to one of the schools, I really appreciate your help!!

Thanks! God bless!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: