1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Detriot Mercy's requirment on LOR question

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Smooth Operater, May 16, 2007.

1. Smooth Operater

Smooth Operater don't bug "operatEr"!
    5+ Year Member

OKay, I pretty much finished filling up my application. I am left with one last dilemma.

Detriot Mercy's website says "a minimum of two letters from science faculty in prerequisite areas are required". Is this requirment lenient? Can I use two letters from science instructors who taught me upper level science course instead? It seems impossible to add two more letters from faculty in prerequiste area to AADSAS since there is a cap this yr.

I plan to call Mercy if I do not get an aswer from here. Some schools have the same requirment, and they were lenient about it. I would like to sumbit my application by tonight, so I hope that I can get a quick answer here.

Thank guys as always,

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Resonance

Resonance Member
    7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    They simply must be two science professors (within non plant or non environmental biology, chemistry, or physics disciplines by whom you have been instructed). So the courses can be anything from gen bio to genetics, gen physics to quantum physics, etc.