Detroit-Mercy interview and Alt list

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

UCFpremed

Tooth Shucker
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just got a letter to interview at UDM. The letter said that they are interviewing for spots on the alternate list, so if seats open up, they will use this list to fill the seats. Has anyone here been placed on their list?

Members don't see this ad.

I havent been placed on the wait list, but i'm hoping you could help me with UDM.
I applied very late to UDM. They say you are supposed to send LORs. I was just wondering if you send them directly to the school even though AADSAS forwards the ones you sent to AADSAS? Or will the forwarded ones be sufficient? They dont make it very clear in the instructions and the office of admissions is so hard to contact. I appreciate your help.

I havent been placed on the wait list, but i'm hoping you could help me with UDM.
I applied very late to UDM. They say you are supposed to send LORs. I was just wondering if you send them directly to the school even though AADSAS forwards the ones you sent to AADSAS? Or will the forwarded ones be sufficient? They dont make it very clear in the instructions and the office of admissions is so hard to contact. I appreciate your help.

My school has a packet that they send to all the schools I applied to. So they sent the letters in the packet. You should probably send in all your materials (transcripts, LORs)