• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

ukgirl

10+ Year Member
Apr 4, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
I got an invite for an interview to UDM next week on Friday and I am a Michigan resident.

I am already accepted at two out-of-state schools and I need to give a response to those schools before Jan 15th.

Does anyone know how early UDM responds to someone if they are accepted or rejected?

who knows...

10+ Year Member
Jun 15, 2006
NYC
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
Congrats on the interview!

I have heard of a person who got his acceptance email the same day as his interview (but this person has already graduated, so it might be some time ago)...

About the Ads

DentAZ

10+ Year Member
May 20, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
I got my acceptance 2 days after interview. Ask them how soon they will let you know. Tell them you have a few acceptances already and need to know by the 15th, if you are really interested. I don't think it hurts to state your intentions.

nixon13

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
i also have an interview there...I got accepted to Michigan, but Im still gonna go for the interview even tho UM is my #1. What do u guys think comparing the two schools? Pros/Cons for both schools would be great. Or just post a link in case this is a repeat question.

MKD1960

10+ Year Member
Sep 21, 2008
Michigan
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
i also have an interview there...I got accepted to Michigan, but Im still gonna go for the interview even tho UM is my #1. What do u guys think comparing the two schools? Pros/Cons for both schools would be great. Or just post a link in case this is a repeat question.
I have been accepted at Michigan and UDM. I asked the question under the thread titled "Is this a no brainer" and received many responses. You might want to take a look at it.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=583337

After all the responses, I am now leaning to UDM

About the Ads
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.