DentalStudent45

2+ Year Member
Dec 14, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
This choice has been difficult to say the least. The cost is relatively the same for both schools for me. I have family and friends closer to Detroit, but Case's small class size is appealing. I do not mind if I end up living in Detroit or Cleveland either way. Any current students could chime in?

Last edited:

keep learning

2+ Year Member
Jul 12, 2016
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Dental
Don't know too much about the residency programs between Mercy and Case Western. However, I personally don't think the class size matter in terms of dental education. If I were you, I would go cheaper and choose the one more close to my family and friends.

Reactions: 1 user

nsudental

2+ Year Member
Jan 23, 2019
If I were you I would want to go to Detroit Mercy. I chose Detroit Mercy as to the potential destination where I want to finish my dental education. It was a battle against MWU-IL, USC, Indiana, Marquette, or BostonU. I chose UDM over these 5 other schools.

About the Ads

MGA100

2+ Year Member
May 22, 2018
Status (Visible)
  1. Dental Student
UDM is in quite possibly the sketchiest location ever. I was absolutely mortified by the surrounding area when I interviewed there. I do not know about the location of Case Western's d-school, but if it is anything better than UDM, go there and don't look back.

Reactions: 1 users
About the Ads

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.