Detroit Mercy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docasrpa

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
has anyone submitted application at Detroit Mercy. I have a question sbout TOEFL. they say the department code is 38 but when u order toefl online, there is nothing as such 38. All they have as department code as undergraduate 00 or graduate . and when u choose graduate it shows several other options. Please let me know what to do as the deadline is dec 1.lil time left..

Members don't see this ad.

has anyone submitted application at Detroit Mercy. I have a question sbout TOEFL. they say the department code is 38 but when u order toefl online, there is nothing as such 38. All they have as department code as undergraduate 00 or graduate . and when u choose graduate it shows several other options. Please let me know what to do as the deadline is dec 1.lil time left..[/quo

when you choose graduate it will give you more options..in those options select dentistry (38). In Dentistry you will see code 38..

thanks ..it was of much help.

Members don't see this ad :)
when the department code given is 00, then r we supppose to chose undergraduate 00 online..thanks

Hi
Ca anyone tell me that UDM needs official NBDE /ECE/TOEFL score reports or just the notarized copies?
Its urgent....

Hi
Ca anyone tell me that UDM needs official NBDE /ECE/TOEFL score reports or just the notarized copies?
Its urgent....

Everything needs to be official.
They dont accept notarized copes of ECE/NBDE/TOEFL.

HI,
Does anyone received any kind of letter or anything after application submitting to Detroit Mercy? or interview call?

has anyone submitted application at Detroit Mercy. I have a question sbout TOEFL. they say the department code is 38 but when u order toefl online, there is nothing as such 38. All they have as department code as undergraduate 00 or graduate . and when u choose graduate it shows several other options. Please let me know what to do as the deadline is dec 1.lil time left..
would you please me give me an idea about this programe like the scores the number of seats if they accept students if they don't have visa
I couldn't find this information on their website
thank you

would you please me give me an idea about this programe like the scores the number of seats if they accept students if they don't have visa
I couldn't find this information on their website
thank you
Pretty sure it is a space based, 3 year program and u need to be a permanent resident or citizen to apply.

a lady on the phone said 1-3 seats depends on space available. so far they have 50 candidates. and the same condition in marqueet...the tragedy here is marqueet people dont know if there will be any space until late march. they just take application and fees for back up if somebody wil be failed..and that happens like once in 5 times...