poloace

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2001
NY,NY
Visit site
Status
hey-
has anyone here noticed an increase in the number of women/men chasing them now that they've been accepted into med school? i've heard stories from physicians... but, i'm wondering if anyone recently accepted has had it happen to them.

p

Diogenes

Succat
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
I think this phenomenon may be limited in that once a person is accepted to med school they will be relocating soon. And note, the phenomenon in question is a change/increase in the number of people hitting on the pre-med. A lot of pre-meds do pretty well to begin with.

I have not heard of this happening to any of my friends, and it did not happen to me.

OP
P

poloace

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2001
NY,NY
Visit site
Status
true dat. good thing that bucket o' lube at costco will only set my family back a few shillings.:rolleyes:

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Platinum Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Diogenes
I think this phenomenon may be limited in that once a person is accepted to med school they will be relocating soon. And note, the phenomenon in question is a change/increase in the number of people hitting on the pre-med. A lot of pre-meds do pretty well to begin with.

I have not heard of this happening to any of my friends, and it did not happen to me.
How come I did not know about about it? I missed a lot of things then. :(