developing bfs/gfs as a result of acceptance???

poloace

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 3, 2001
NY,NY
Visit site
Status
hey-
has anyone here noticed an increase in the number of women/men chasing them now that they've been accepted into med school? i've heard stories from physicians... but, i'm wondering if anyone recently accepted has had it happen to them.

p

Diogenes

Succat
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2002
California
Visit site
Status
I think this phenomenon may be limited in that once a person is accepted to med school they will be relocating soon. And note, the phenomenon in question is a change/increase in the number of people hitting on the pre-med. A lot of pre-meds do pretty well to begin with.

I have not heard of this happening to any of my friends, and it did not happen to me.

About the Ads

Spiderman [RNA Ladder 2003]

Platinum Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 8, 2002
Visit site
Status
Originally posted by Diogenes
I think this phenomenon may be limited in that once a person is accepted to med school they will be relocating soon. And note, the phenomenon in question is a change/increase in the number of people hitting on the pre-med. A lot of pre-meds do pretty well to begin with.

I have not heard of this happening to any of my friends, and it did not happen to me.

How come I did not know about about it? I missed a lot of things then. :(

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads