developing bfs/gfs as a result of acceptance???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poloace

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey-
has anyone here noticed an increase in the number of women/men chasing them now that they've been accepted into med school? i've heard stories from physicians... but, i'm wondering if anyone recently accepted has had it happen to them.

p

Members don't see this ad.

I think this phenomenon may be limited in that once a person is accepted to med school they will be relocating soon. And note, the phenomenon in question is a change/increase in the number of people hitting on the pre-med. A lot of pre-meds do pretty well to begin with.

I have not heard of this happening to any of my friends, and it did not happen to me.

diogenes-
where in cali are you from?

Members don't see this ad :)
look - if you dont get a$$ now, you wont get a$$ as a med student.:laugh:

true dat. good thing that bucket o' lube at costco will only set my family back a few shillings.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Diogenes
I think this phenomenon may be limited in that once a person is accepted to med school they will be relocating soon. And note, the phenomenon in question is a change/increase in the number of people hitting on the pre-med. A lot of pre-meds do pretty well to begin with.

I have not heard of this happening to any of my friends, and it did not happen to me.

How come I did not know about about it? I missed a lot of things then. :(