did anyone drive to sacramento for naplex/cpje results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

glucovance

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been waiting for my naplex results for a month and finally decided to drive to sacramento sometime in 2 weeks.

Do you know anyone who drove to sacramento (BOP) to get their results right away/soon or got their problems resolved? (walking into their office) I heard ppl usually get their naplex results in a week or so, and i don't understand why mine is taking so long...

I will appreciate any feedback from you guys, please feel free to share your expereinces/opinions!

Thank you very much!

Members don't see this ad.

got my results in the mail today and i passed with score of 122! i just wanna say thanks to anyone who shared their experiences regarding naplex and cpje :)

best of luck to ppl who are taking naplex and cpje soon, you can do it!!

Congratulations glucovance on passing the Naplex.. If you are still checking this thread..can you please post your experience on how the exam was, what are the main focus topics etc.. I just started preparing for Naplex. Thank you so much in advance..to you and anybody who could share their experience and guide/ advice.