Did anyone else volunteer to be Santa this year?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sliceofbread136

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any other premeds have shared my experience this year.

Members don't see this ad.

I really wish I could...sadly, I'm a 5'4 Indian female, and don't think I could pull that off...

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh my gosh this would be incredible. I'm doing this next year :thumbup: Those kids would friggin love me.

Oh my gosh this would be incredible. I'm doing this next year :thumbup: Those kids would friggin love me.

Let me just tell you that you wont be comfortable. The beard is itchy, and the suit+stomach pillow are hot. Other than that it is a fun experience!

Don't do it. The only thing you'll gain is a pair of swollen testicles from being kicked repeatedly by children getting on and off of your lap.

Did you guys read the article on Santa recently. Children pee on Santa because of their leaky diapers and drunk women ask for sex. Lol

Let me just tell you that you wont be comfortable. The beard is itchy, and the suit+stomach pillow are hot. Other than that it is a fun experience!

Don't do it. The only thing you'll gain is a pair of swollen testicles from being kicked repeatedly by children getting on and off of your lap.

Did you guys read the article on Santa recently. Children pee on Santa because of their leaky diapers and drunk women ask for sex. Lol

:( This is a sad day.