Did anyone ever get away with hiding any undergrad coursework?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dentyl

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone ever failed to disclose any post secondary work from aadsas and got away with it- thanks

Members don't see this ad.

This is pretty easy to do as far as AADSAS is concerned. However, assuming you are accepted and will need financial aid, your attendance will come up on your financial aid history. Once this information makes its way to the admissions office, you will likely be kicked out for the presumed dishonesty before you even start.

oh come on.. stop trying to cheat your way in

Members don't see this ad :)
While there might be some people who have somehow gotten away with it, the risk is simply TOO great. I remember reading on the MD forum that there was an individual that failed to report that he attended an institution in his undergrad (where he did remarkably poor, C's, a D and an F) for a single semester. He was admitted to an MD school and the school somehow found out just as he was beginning his third year... He got kicked out for failure to disclose. Like AADSAS, the app service for med school states before you submit it that you are telling the complete and total truth, and failure to do so could result in expulsion from the institution.

I say go for it... what's a couple hundred grand of school debt that you'll never be able to pay off because you got booted from dental school?

Just wondering if anyone ever failed to disclose any post secondary work from aadsas and got away with it- thanks

Grow from your mistakes. When the school runs your clearing house or whatever that companies report and see that school X and grades Y were not documented. It'd draw a red flag. Grow up and take some responsibility for your actions if you want to someday become a professional.

That's a pretty lame question. I'm sure people have gotten away with it, but no one wants a dentist/doctor/professional anything who cheats their way through school. The rest of us had to work our butts off to get there. Besides, just ask yourself if you'd like to get a DDS or DMD and know for the rest of your life that it wasn't legit. Creepy guilt for the rest of your life? Seriously. Just think about it. Not worth it. :nono:

He is asking becuase he has 22 W's on his 10-year B.S degree

You make me sick. The dental profession doesn't need people like you.

I can just see your post 4 years from now:

"Just wondering if anyone has ever not done a root canal and charged medicaid for it and got away with it?"

Why are you still on here asking this question? You should be spending your time researching how to get into dental school with your 22 W's. It can be done, but with your cheating ways I doubt it can be done by you.

I hate being negative like this but... come on... really?

Don't do it! It's just plain stupid!

What you really should be asking is... "Is the risk greater than the reward"

No, what he should be asking is... "Am I'm the type of person that would do this? If yes, where will I draw the line on deceit?"

Hopefully you answer No. Otherwise, you probably should avoid Dentistry. Good Luck on your decision.

It may come back to haunt you. I have seen it happen, and it is not pretty. Aside from dismissal, if you use federal student loans to pay for school, the feds could come after you with criminal charges.

Yeah, I did it. No big deal.

I noticed your status is Pre dental.

You may have gotten in, but you haven't made it through yet. At any time during those four years if a school finds out you lied to them on your application, which is what leaving out all coursework would be considered (especially coursework where you did poorly, it would be different if you can an A or B), you may be kicked out, left with thousands of dollars in loans AND no way to pay them.

Good luck with that.