Did anyone hear from Harvard?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hahadino2771

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone hear from Harvard? Did you get an interview invite or an email confirming that your application file is complete?

Members don't see this ad.

they cashed my check, but other then that...nothing:cool:

Nope. They haven't even cashed my check yet, but it was just sent in last week. Any idea on what the secondary entails?

Members don't see this ad :)
^ Same here. I sent my check in mid-June and they've only recently cashed it. Like 2 months afterward. Absolutely no email or anything.

oh wow, an email receipt about your apps being complete?

Basically they say they are experiencing staff turnover and will take longer than usual...:rolleyes:

My check just got cashed. Any idea on when they will start interviewing? Also, aside from the check, do they need anything else from us at the moment?

frickin harvard.
does anyone know if they have secondary apps?

I called today and was told that they have still not started to interview anyone. I wonder if the whole office quit or something.

We just finished accreditation a week ago (once every 7 year process) and have new staff in place for handling pre-doc applications as the office mentioned. The school is pretty small and the office of education is only a handful of people as there are only 70 pre-doc students in the clinic in any given year (first two years are at the medical school).

Give it a few weeks and try to keep in mind that Harvard traditionally only sends out a handful of acceptances December 1 while saving many for Jan/Feb anyways.

Good luck and hang in there!

Give it a few weeks and try to keep in mind that Harvard traditionally only sends out a handful of acceptances December 1 while saving many for Jan/Feb anyways.

Do you know if Harvard tends to send out most of its acceptances before January 15? Otherwise, applicants who receive offers from other schools on December 1 would have to put down a deposit somewhere else before even hearing from Harvard.