did anyone hear from PCO today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

eyeblush24

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
did anyone get an email from PCO regarding their decision today? I called around 4pm and was told that the committee meeting was almost over but then tried again a few minutes before they close and no one answer...i am very nervous at this point..I have been checking my email but didn't get anything from PCO :( is there a chance that I didn't get accepted if I didn't get an email from them today? And for those that are on standby at PCO how did you hear about this news, by email or mail ? thank you in advance for any reply.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! I'm in the same boat you're in and I also did not get an e-mail from them! lets just keep our fingers crossed!

hey eyeblush have you had an interview yet? I haven't had an interview yet

Members don't see this ad :)
I interviewed on April 10, and got my acceptance today by email. Good luck guys

I was interviewed on April 18th and they put me on standby.

Hi Eyeballs102- yea my interview was during the last week of March...For some reason my file have been push back again until may 16 for final decision...so have to keep waiting...anyone on the same boat?
congratulations MikeSD and P17884...do u both mind if i ask for ur stats and if u both are planning to attend PCO this coming fall? if not, what was ur first choice and have u heard anything back from them yet?

my overall gpa is below 3.0. My Oat is 370 ts and 350 aa. My first choice is ICO right now and I am on the accepted waitlist there. If i do not get in there this year, I will go to PCO.

Hi Eyeballs102- yea my interview was during the last week of March...For some reason my file have been push back again until may 16 for final decision...so have to keep waiting...anyone on the same boat?
congratulations MikeSD and P17884...do u both mind if i ask for ur stats and if u both are planning to attend PCO this coming fall? if not, what was ur first choice and have u heard anything back from them yet?

I am still in standby, i am not really sure what that is but my stat GPA 3.2 OAT OA 330 Science 350 and i have been working full time for an optical since last 5 months. PCO is my first choice, since i didn't get into Illinois school. And i am not even sure about Nova either they keep pushing my file to later dates.
Congratulations Mike!! Hope you get into ICO, so atleast PCO can have one more open spot....lolz

I am still in standby, i am not really sure what that is but my stat GPA 3.2 OAT OA 330 Science 350 and i have been working full time for an optical since last 5 months. PCO is my first choice, since i didn't get into Illinois school. And i am not even sure about Nova either they keep pushing my file to later dates.
Congratulations Mike!! Hope you get into ICO, so atleast PCO can have one more open spot....lolz

Yes me too!!! I just fell in love with Chicago. I really like PCO too. I'm waiting to hear back from Pacific and I am on the waiting list at SCO.