SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Did anyone interview and get rejected?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by asilvey, Oct 22, 2001.

1. asilvey

asilvey Member 10+ Year Member

Sep 26, 2001
    Deptford, NJ
    Just wondering if anyone that has interviewed this early has gotten rejected? (Especially LECOM interviewees...)

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Amra

Amra A Quiet Voice of Reason 10+ Year Member

Jun 20, 2001
    South Beach, Florida
    Does one really get rejected after an interview? Or is it call "waitlisted?"

-A

4. mikeaparker

mikeaparker Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Sep 3, 1999
    VA
    And, if you got rejected after an interview, do you feel you performed poorly... or did not answer any ?'s fully etc...??

thanks..

Mike

5. Wasabi

Wasabi Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Feb 23, 2001
    Chicago, Illinois
    Yeah, the whole interview-acceptance process seems easier than I was expecting. I mean, does everyone make the cut? It just seems too easy, sometimes.

6. wsu

wsu Senior Member 7+ Year Member

May 21, 2001
    detroit, mi
    i wouldn't be so relaxed about the interviews. at lecom, which i had an interview on the 22nd, the interview was standard by the book but from what i hear they interview a lot of candidtes for their class. so you tell me, interviews will carry you far to distugnish yourself from rest of the crowd.

7. Amra

Jun 20, 2001
    South Beach, Florida
    Wasabi-

I agree 100%. I kept on expecting more from the interviews. Maybe it is just me..

why shouldn't one be relaxed? Because the outcome of your life's aspiration is decided in a 20 minute conversation? Gawd... if you're going to botch an interview what the hell are you going to do when someone codes on you? THAT is something not to screw up....

-A

8. wsu

wsu Senior Member 7+ Year Member

May 21, 2001
    detroit, mi
    my point, was not that you shouldn't be relaxed. but you should be dilliegent in your efforts regardless your opinions whether the interview is easy or not.

9. Amra

Jun 20, 2001
    South Beach, Florida