Did anyone receive a letter from Tufts inviting them to fill out their secondary?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Woodstock

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I haven't heard anything from them yet but want to send in their secondary. However, they say that you need a Secondary Application Authorization Number which is included in the letter that they send you.

Members don't see this ad.

Woodstock said:
I haven't heard anything from them yet but want to send in their secondary. However, they say that you need a Secondary Application Authorization Number which is included in the letter that they send you.

yeah, i got that letter, just last friday, and my amcas was verified a few days after the april mcat scores came out in june...so it just takes them a little while, but you do need to have that number to put on the secondary...

I got mine in the mail yesterday

Woodstock said:

yup, they'll get it to you. give it a week or two after your amcas primary has been verified. don't worry about the secondary, it's a piece of cake. it's like an optional essay that's wicked short, and then filling out whether or not you have a family member who is a Tufts alum, blah blah blah. The entire application takes about 10 minutes. no joke