• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

Shejeboshease

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
I recently submitted my appliacation to these two schools in the caribbean. Its probably too late now? I was wondering if any you recent applicants have been invited for an interview and when did you submit your application?

DrVanNostran

10+ Year Member
Mar 19, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Resident [Any Field]
I recently submitted my appliacation to these two schools in the caribbean. Its probably too late now? I was wondering if any you recent applicants have been invited for an interview and when did you submit your application?

I didn't apply but am familiar with the process. Really depends on your stats for an interview timeline, but they are pretty prompt. Call the New York number and ask about your status.

medmania

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I applied at the begining of Jan for Ross, starting in May. I got an invite about two an a half weeks after my application was complete. I already went on my interview and I'm just waiting. Hope that helps. The person who interviewed me mentioned there were still spots open in both the May and Sept. class.

good luck

About the Ads

Shejeboshease

10+ Year Member
Jan 8, 2006
Status (Visible)
I applied at the begining of Jan for Ross, starting in May. I got an invite about two an a half weeks after my application was complete. I already went on my interview and I'm just waiting. Hope that helps. The person who interviewed me mentioned there were still spots open in both the May and Sept. class.

good luck

what are your stats? did you go to both dominica and grenanda for interview?

sendwich

you rock!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 3, 2002
Status (Visible)
i applied to ross and sgu last fall for may spots. it's a pretty straightforward process. i thought sgu was more organized and got back to me quicker regarding an interview. if you can, go to sgu over ross. seems like sgu has a better program and doesn't do as much a "weeding out" as much as ross does (although there definitely is weeding going on).

lsumedgirl

Livin' the dream!
10+ Year Member
May 13, 2006
Louisiana
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I applied for Ross in October, interviewed in November, got accepted for the January class, but I was able to defer to May. If they've had your application for quite a while, you may want to call the NJ office and ask if they've had a chance to review it yet. Once you interview, the process moves pretty quickly.

I've heard that they May class is full, but that may just be a rumor. And I'm sure that some people will drop, too.

lsumedgirl

Livin' the dream!
10+ Year Member
May 13, 2006
Louisiana
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
what are your stats? did you go to both dominica and grenanda for interview?

I don't know where the interview for SGU is. The interviews for Ross are held in their regional offices here in the US. Mine was held in Miami. The other offices are in CA and NJ.

Anjlprincezz

10+ Year Member
Sep 30, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
i applied to ross in feb (for sept) and was complete a week later.. now im justwaiting

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.