Did anyone use 1001 Examkrackers Gen Chem questions to study for the MCAT?

• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

• How To ACE Your Medical School Interview

In this webinar hosted by SDN with experts from BeMo Academic Consulting, you will learn a simple five-step process to help you translate your interview invitation into an acceptance.

gabbers22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nov 12, 2000
Nebraska
Status (Visible)
Just wondered if anyone used the 1001 Examkrackers Gen Chem questions in preparation for the MCAT? I hear it was just published in Jan. 2002...and wondered if anyone used it or thought that it was helpful?
thanks

missbonnie

floating
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 22, 2002
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I bought all the 1001 books. They were really helpful to drill in concepts that I needed more practice with.

Forensic Chick

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2002
California
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I hated the fact that you never knew for sure if your answers were right or not... They need to sell a solution manual. Physics was really useful, and agreeing with krneo, organic sucked.

About the Ads

Plato

15+ Year Member
Apr 22, 2002
Status (Visible)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by Forensic Chick:
•Physics was really useful, and agreeing with krneo, organic sucked.•••••How was the general chem? And is there anything better for orgo?

Jan 17, 2001
SE
Status (Visible)
  1. Fellow [Any Field]
Direct quote from the creator of EK, Jon Orsay off their website... :wink:

"Solutions are provided in the books. The solutions are included in the book. I am aware that there is a person that is saying that she wished the book came with solutions. That student borrowed an old copy of the book from a friend (probably someone who took our course). Her copy didn't have solutions because it was never released to the general public. [I guess you get what you pay for.] All our books except the verbal manual have explanations to all questions. The 101 Passages in Verbal will have explanations when it is released."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This thread is more than 19 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.