Did anyone use 1001 Examkrackers Gen Chem questions to study for the MCAT?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gabbers22

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondered if anyone used the 1001 Examkrackers Gen Chem questions in preparation for the MCAT? I hear it was just published in Jan. 2002...and wondered if anyone used it or thought that it was helpful?
thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I bought all the 1001 books. They were really helpful to drill in concepts that I needed more practice with.

the physics exam crackers was awesome. Organic though I didn't find useful.

I hated the fact that you never knew for sure if your answers were right or not... They need to sell a solution manual. Physics was really useful, and agreeing with krneo, organic sucked.

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by Forensic Chick:
•Physics was really useful, and agreeing with krneo, organic sucked.•••••How was the general chem? And is there anything better for orgo?

Direct quote from the creator of EK, Jon Orsay off their website... :wink:

"Solutions are provided in the books. The solutions are included in the book. I am aware that there is a person that is saying that she wished the book came with solutions. That student borrowed an old copy of the book from a friend (probably someone who took our course). Her copy didn't have solutions because it was never released to the general public. [I guess you get what you pay for.] All our books except the verbal manual have explanations to all questions. The 101 Passages in Verbal will have explanations when it is released."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------